Organisations can apply for projects and activities that offer benefit for the community by contributing to their development in building social capital, community welfare, environmental, health, education or cultural areas.
Applications will be considered by the Bannockburn and District Grants committee, whose members may request further information. All applications will be considered by the full Board at its March, May, August and November meetings.
Organisations applying for funding will receive confirmation of the Board’s receipt of their application and will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application.
Preference will be given to projects that support:
- Community facilities/projects
- Family facilities/projects
- Senior citizens facilities/projects
- Recreational projects
- Organisations that demonstrate the financial capability to support project
- Organisations that demonstrate capacity to complete project