Grants Program Guidelines & Application Conditions
Bannockburn & District Grants is a not for profit organisation that receives revenue from the Bendigo Bank’s linked customer accounts. The Bendigo Bank provides us with funds from its bottom line – not its customers.
The grants program will provide financial assistance in the form of a grant to benefit charitable and not- for-profit organisations for the benefit of the community of Bannockburn & District
The Community Grants Program is administered by the Bannockburn & District Grants.
What can be funded?
Charitable and not-for profit organisations/clubs can apply for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for the community. Projects should show clear contribution in building the areas of social capital, community welfare, the environment, health, education and/or culture.
• Grants will be made according to funding capacity.
• Grants will be made 4 times per year, depending on funding
• Unsuccessful grant applications may be resubmitted.
• The committee’s decision is final.
• Organisations must supply details of their ABN (where applicable)
• You will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application.
Preference will be given to projects that support:
• Community facilities/projects
• Youth projects
• Family facilities/projects
• Senior Citizens facilities/projects
• Recreational projects
• Organisations that demonstrate the financial capacity to support the project
• Organisations that demonstrate capacity to complete the project
If your organisation is successful in receiving a grant, it is expected that you will help promote the work of Bannockburn & District Grants to your constituents and stakeholders. This, in turn, helps attract further funds which are directed to our community.
How to apply:
Complete the attached application form. Applications for funding that are not provided in the correct form will not be accepted. Please ensure hand writing is legible. Return the completed form to:
Community Grant Application
Bannockburn & District Grants
C/o – Bendigo Bank, Shop 1/6 High Street Bannockburn VIC 3331
Contact the Branch Manager, Bendigo Bank Bannockburn 03 52811990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org